HISTORIQUE | HISTORY

1865– Dès cette date, la “Petite Pointe-de-Chênes” reçoit de temps en temps la visite des missionnaires.

1873– L’abbé J. David Fillion vient célébrer la messe régulièrement. Autres missionnaires sont l’abbé Raymond Giroux et le Pére Laurent LeFloch 0.M.I.

1877– Janvier – L’abbé Thomas Quévillon est nommé curé résidant. Il quitte en mai 1878. La paroisse reste sans curé pendant dix mois.

1879– Mars voit l’arrivée de l’abbé Jules Guillaume Comminges, deuxième curé. Il y demeure jusqu’en 1884. Il construit la première église dès 1879 avec des matériaux préparés à cet effet dès L’hiver 1874 par L’abbé M. Fillion. L’église mesure 50 pieds par 30 pieds. Le coût du terrain est de 300$. Cette église est démolie en 1903. L’abbé Comminges meurt subitement le 27 septembre, 1884 laissant le souvenir d’une grande charité pour les déshérités.

1884– Le 23 octobre, l’abbé Joseph-Basile Dufresne devient troisième curé. Il quitte Lorette le 1er octobre 1919 pour cause de maladie. Il finit la construction de 1’église ajoutant une sacristie et la surmontant d’un clocher (1885). Il meurt le 12 août 1922 à Kenora. Il est enterré dans le cimetière de Lorette à coté de l’abbé Comminges.

1894– Début de la construction de L’église actuelle, le 4 juillet. Elle est ouverte au culte le 28 novembre 1900, et bénite par Mgr. L. P. Langevin. L’architecte-constructeur est un paroissien de Lorette, Auguste Gauthier. Coût total 20 000$.

1901– L’artiste-décorateur L. E. Monty de Montréal décore 1’église de peintures à l’huile.
 – Le 23 août, arrivée des Religieuses, Soeurs de Saint-Joseph de Saint-Hyacinthe P.Q.

1903– Le premier couvent est construit. Cette même année est fondée la Congrégation des Dames de Sainte-Anne. La première présidente est Mme D. Pelletier.

1904– Voit la fondation de la Ligue du Sacré-Coeur. Le prèmier président est M. Cyrille Laurin. – Un carillon est installé sur L’Église.

1905– On construit l’ancien presbytère (le troisième) au coût de 6,500$.

1916– Le 2 juillet, c’est l’ordination au sacerdoce de l’abbé Alphonse Laurin.

1919– Octobre – L’abbé Joseph Clovis St-Amant devient quatrième curé de Lorette. Il reste jusqu’au 15 mars 1946. Durant les douze dernières années de son séjour à Lorette, l’abbé St-Amant a l’aide de M. l’abbé E. Chamberland et tous deux quittent en même temps.

1921– Le 15 août c’est l’ordination sacerdotale de M. l’abbé Donat McDougall.

1930– C’est la fondation des Enfants de Marie; Mlle Maria Jeanson est la première présidente.

1931– Arrivée des immigrants de la Tchécoslovaquie dans la municipalité de Taché: John Pesko and T. Bokor. Dans les années suivantes, soixante-dix autres familles tchèques arrivent, presque toutes catholiques. Au début, les missionnaires célèbrent la messe dans les foyers des immigrants.

1937– L’archidiocèse de Saint-Boniface proclame canoniquement la mission de St. Michael’s à Arondale, spécifiquement pour servir les paroissiens tchèques des environs de Lorette.
 – De 1937 à 1945, l’abbé Joseph Celustka et plusieurs autres prêtres célèbrent la messe pour les Tchécoslovaques, parfois dans les foyers, parfois dans l’église de Notre-Dame de Lorette et parfois dans le couvent de Lorette. Pendant ces années, la majorité des Tchécoslovaques reçoivent les sacraments dans l’église de Notre-Dame de Lorette.

1938– On fonde la Caisse Populaire C.U.S.

1941– Marque le début de la Coopérative de Lorette de consommation.

1944– É1évation à la dignité de Prélat de l’Église de Mgr. J.C. St-Amant.

1945– Le 27 mai c’est l’ordination sacerdotale de M. l’abbé Charles Désorcy.
 – Le 28 mai, c’est le Jubilé d’Or de Mgr. St- Amant.
 – La construction commence sur la première église à Arondale pour servir la mission de St. Michael.
 – Arrivée de l’abbé Lucien Senez, cinquième curé. I1 voit à la construction de la salle paroissiale en 1947.

1948– Bénédiction de l’église de St. Michael à Arondale.

1950– C’est la fondation de l’Association Parents, Maîtres; première présidente est Mme Rosa Therrien.

1951– La fondation des Filles d’Isabelle, première régente: Mlle Rose Senez.

1953– On fonde le Conseil Jubinville des Chevaliers de Colomb. Premier grand Chevalier est Léon Desmarais.

1956– L’abbé Rodolphe Bélanger est nommé sixième curé de Lorette.

1958– Marque le début de la construction du nouveau couvent.

1960– La deuxième église (église actuelle) est construite pour la mission de St. Michael’s à Arondale sous la direction de l’abbé Philippe Jean.

1961– On fonde la Troupe Scoute de Lorette; le premier chef est M. Antonin Jacques et son assistant Denis Bohémier.

1964– L’abbé Ed Fontaine devient le septième curé. En cette année le Centre Sportif est construit. Le premier président est M. Maurice Therrien.

1965– Fondation de la Ligue Féminine Catholique et la première président est Mme Rosa Therrien. – L’abbé Henri A. Perron est nommé huitième curé de Lorette.

1966– C’est la fondation du movement Guides. La première cheftaine est Mme Barbara Sarrasin assistée de Mme Lucie Gagnon.

1968– Un système publique d’egouts est installé.

1970– Voit le commencement des démarches pour construction d’un foyer pour aînés. La première suite du Foyer Notre-Dame est occupée par Mme Léa Ross le 1er mai 1972. Le 15 octobre a lieu l’ouverture officielle.

1970– La famille Georges et Alice Désorcy reçoit une plaque de la “Manitoba Centennial Corporation”, commémorant l’arrivée de Emile et Mathilde Désorcy en 1878 sur le lot de rivière 68. Cette plaque est déscernée au propriétaire d’une ferme ayant appartenu aux ancêtres de ce demier au cours des I 00 dernières années.

1971– Le 1er juin – l’abbé Réginald Prescott est nommé neuvième curé.

1972– Mai voit le début de la rénovation de la salle qui se poursuit en 1973-74. – Le toit de L’église est peinturé.

1973– Le 14 octobre a lieu l’ouverture officielle d’un nouveau local de la Caisse Populaire.

1975– Mai signale l’arrivée de l’Arche à Lorette. Le 16 mai, M. Jean Vanier visite l’Arche et donne une conférence à la salle paroissaile.

1976– Le 22 mai – 75e anniversaire de l’arrivée des Souers de Saint-Joseph de Saint-Hyacinthe à Lorette. – Construction du nouveau presbytère par Marcel Hince.

1977– La paroisse fête son centenaire. Les démarches commencent pour beaucoup de rénovations à l’église.

1980– Le 14 mai – la paroisse accueille deux familles Vietnamiennes (Boat People).
 – La municipalité de Taché célèbre ses 100 ans.

1981– Le 14 juin – la paroisse se réunit pour fêter le Jubilé d’Argent de l’abbé Prescott au sacerdoce.
 – En septembre, l’ecole – Lorette Elementary School est divisée: les écoles Lagimodière et Dawson Trail.

1983– Le 18 février, la communauté célèbre les 25 années d’enseignement de Soeur Simone Trudeau.
 – Juin – La paroisse fête le 40e anniversaire de prêtrise de l’abbé Edouard Fontaine.

1983– Le 24 août, l’abbé Bernard Bélanger devient dixième curé de Lorette.

1984– 8 janvier – première rencontre pour la formation du Faith Program.
 – 16 septembre – Le Pape John Paul II célèbre la messe au Parc Birds Hill, MB. Johanne Grossman de l’école Lagimodière, gagnante du concours papal provincial, a le privilège de recevoir la communion de la main du Saint Père. Jean-Baptiste Grégoire, représentant de la paroisse reçoit la communion de la main du Pape.
 – Novembre – Les syndics et le curé organisent un “photos bottin” des familles de la paroisse.
 – 24 novembre – Le comité culturel organise sa première “Bière et Saynètes”

2003- 5 octobre, Dominic LaFleur se joint à la paroisse comme séminariste-stagiaire.

2004- 26 juillet, fête d’adieu pour l’abbé Maurice Jeanneau (après douze ans de service).
-8 août – Père Armand Le Gal, omi, nommé le douzième curé de Lorette.

2005- Février – CWL de Lorette organise le premier «Baby Shower » pour la semaine du respect de la vie.
-25 juillet, Dominic LaFleur ordonné comme diacre.

2006- 7 mai, Ordination de Dominic La Fleur à la Cathédrale de St-Boniface.
– 30 juillet – Au revoir à l’abbé Dominic LaFleur qui part pour sa première paroisse à St Georges, MB 

2007- 20 mai, José Montepeque se joint à la paroisse comme séminariste stagiaire. 

2008- 30 avril, séminariste José Montepeque part pour des nouvelles aventures au long de son chemin pour la prêtrise. 
– Paroissien, John Kuban, part pour 39 jours en Afrique avec Lifewater International comme volontaire, pour prendre charge de la construction des puits et pour enseigner le soudage pour le projet Libérie.
– Une toilette fut installée dans l’entrée de l’église.

2009- 30 septembre, première visite du nouvel évêque, Mgr Albert Le Gatt, avec les prêtes et les paroissiens de la Doyenné de la Rivière Seine, qui débute avec la messe célébrée dans notre paroisse.

2011- le 31 juillet : Au revoir au Père Le Gal après sept ans de ministère paroissial.
– Le 1 août : Patricia Danylchuk et George Rohulych sont nommés animateurs de la vie paroissiale, et le Père Gérald Michaud nommé comme prêtre modérateur.
– Un plancher en tuile fut installé dans le foyer de l’église.
– Un nouveau chemin fut aménagé dans notre cimetière

2012- le 5 janvier : Après que George Rohulych a donné sa démission de son poste, William Grossman fut demandé de le remplacer.
– Le stationnement de l’église fut réparé.

2013- le 31 juillet: Café-rencontre en l’honneur de Mme Patricia Danylchuk, M. William Grossman et Père Michaud qui terminent leur mandat.
– Le 1 août, l’abbé Charles Fillion, nommé le treizième curé de Lorette.
-Le 28 septembre, Les Chevaliers de Colomb Conseil Jubinville célèbrent leur 60e anniversaire.
– Le program DEBOUT (petit group de partage) commence avec l’Avent 2013 et finira avec le Carême 2016.

2014- le 2 mars, Déjeuner communion commandité par les Chevaliers de Colomb, avec le profit net à l’achat d’un défibrillateur cardiaque automatique pour la paroisse.
Nous avons trois couples accompagnateurs  pour le nouveau program préparant au mariage chrétien intitulé : “Pour le meilleur et pour toujours”. 

2015- le 8 mars: Déjeuner communion commandité par les Chevaliers de Colomb avec le profit net vers l’achat et l’installation d’un « Monument mémorial pour l’enfant à naître » pour notre paroisse.
– Maryse Chartier devient candidate pour le nouveau programme Nathanaël pour les prochains trois ans.
– Nouveau plancher dans l’église ; nouveau Columbarium de 60 niches ; nouveau audio-visuel dans l’église.

2016- Le kiosque Lighthouse Media (CD d’enseignement catholique) est ajouté à la bibliothèque de l’église.
-Le Pic-nic paroissial revient avec grand succès.

2017- Conrad Wyzykowski, un homme de dignité, de compassion, de foi et de courage a été honoré par la Fondation catholique Caritas, le 20 avril 2017 au centre des congrès de Winnipeg.
– Lucille Swait prend sa retraite après vingt ans à la barre de l’administration paroissiale.
– Le 1 octobre, Msgr Henri Perron, le 8e  curé de Lorette est décédé à l’âge de 91 ans.

1865 – As of this date, the “Petite Pointe-de-Chênes” receives from time to time the visit of missionaries

1873 – Father J. David Fillion comes to celebrate Mass regularly. He is assisted by Fathers Laurent LeFloch O.M.I. and Raymond Giroux.

1877 – January – Father Thomas Quévillon is named resident pastor. He leaves Lorette in May 1878. The parish is without a pastor for ten months.

1879 – March marks the arrival of Father Jules- Guillaume Comminges. He remains until 1884. Under his leadership, the first church is built in 1879 with materials prepared during the winter for this purpose in 1874 by Father M. Fillion. The church measures 50 feet by 30 feet. The cost of the land is $300. This church is demolished in 1903. Father Comminges dies suddenly in 1884 leaving behind memories of great charity for the disadvantaged.

1884 – October 23rd – Arrival of the third pastor, Father Joseph Basile Dufresne. He leaves Lorette October 1st, 1919, due to ill health. He finishes construction of the first church, adding a sacristy and a bell tower (1885). He passes away in Kenora on August 12th, 1922, and is buried in the Lorette cemetery beside Father Comminges at the foot of the cross.

1894 – Construction begins on the present church on July 4th. The official opening and benediction by Bishop L.P. Langevin is held on November 28th, 1900. Auguste Gauthier, a parishioner, is the architect-contractor. Total cost is $20,000.

1901 – Decorator-artist L.E. Monty of Montreal, decorates the interior of the church with oil paintings.
– August 23rd – The Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, arrive in the parish.

1903 – The first convent was built. That year also sees the founding of the “Congrégation Des Dames de Sainte-Anne”. The first president is Mrs. D. Pelletier.

1904 – The “Ligue du Sacré-Coeur” is founded. The first president is Mr. Cyrille Laurin.
– The carillon is installed on the church.

1905 – The old rectory is constructed at a cost of $6,500.

1916 – July 2nd, Father Alphonse Laurin is ordained to the priesthood.

1919 – October – Father Joseph Clovis St-Amant becomes the fourth pastor of Lorette. In 1934, Father St-Amant receives the help of a vicar, Father Alfred Eugène Chamberland. Both leave the parish at the same time, March 15th, 1946.

1921 – August 15, Father Donat McDougall is ordained to the priesthood.

1930 – Founding of the “Enfants de Marie” with Miss Maria Jeanson as first president.

1931 – The arrival of immigrants from Czechoslovakia in the Taché Municipality: John Pesko and T. Bokor. Some seventy other Slovak families arrive in the following years, the great majority being Catholics. At first, the missionaries held Mass in private homes.

1937 – The Archdiocese of St. Boniface canonically establishes the mission Church of St. Michael’s in Arondale, specifically to serve the Slovak parishioners in the area.
– 1937 – 1945 Father Joseph Celustka and several other priests celebrate Mass for the Slovaks, at times in private homes, at times in Notre-Dame de Lorette church and at other times in the Lorette convent. During these years, most Slovaks receive all their sacraments in the Notre-Dame de Lorette church.

1938 – The “Caisse Populaire C.U.S.” is founded,

1941 – The Lorette Consumer’s Co-operative is founded.

1944 – Sees the elevation of Monsignor J.C. St-Amant to ‘Prelate of the Church’.

1945 – May 27, Father Charles Désorcy is ordained to the priesthood.
– May 28th is the Golden Jubilee of Monsignor St-Amant.
– Construction begins on the first church in Arondale to serve the mission of St. Michael.

1946 – Arrival of the fifth pastor, Father Lucien Senez. He oversees the construction of the parish hall in 1947.

1948 – Blessing of St. Michael’s church in Arondale,

1950 – Founding of the “Association Parents, Maîtres.” The first president is Mrs. Rosa Therrien.

1951 – Founding of the “Filles d’Isabelle”. The first regent is Miss Rose Senez.

1953 – Founding of the “Chevaliers de Colomb”, Jubinville Council. First Grand Knight is Léon Desmarais.

1956 – Father Rodolphe Bélanger is named sixth pastor of Lorette.

1958 – Construction of the existing convent begins.

1960 – The second and present church is built in St. Michael’s mission in Arondale under the leadership of Father Philippe Jean.

1961 – The Scout troop is founded with Antonin Jacques becoming first Chief, assisted by Denis Bohémier.

1964 – Father Ed Fontaine becomes the seventh pastor. During this year, the construction of the Sports Center takes place with Maurice Therrien as first president.

1965 – “Ligue Féminine Catholique” is founded with Mrs. Rosa Therrien as first president.
– Father Henri Perron is named eighth pastor of Lorette.

1966 – The Guide movement is founded. First chief is Barbara Sarrasin and Lucie Gagnon as assistant.

1968 – Installation of a public sewer system in the U.V.D. of Lorette.

1970 – Deliberations for construction of a Seniors’ Home are started. On May lst, 1972, Mrs. Léa Ross occupies her first apartment at the “Foyer Notre-Dame”. The official opening is October 15th.

1970 – The Georges & Alice Désorcy family received a Century Farm Plaque from the Manitoba Centennial Corporation for a farm operated continuously by members of the same family. The original owners Emile & Mathilde Désorcy bought the farm situated River lot 68 in 1878.

1971 – Father Réginald Prescott becomes the ninth pastor on June 1st.

1972 – Sees the beginning of the renovations to the parish hall which continue in 1973-74.
– The roof of the church is painted.

1973 – October 14th marks the official opening of the new location of the Caisse Populaire.

1975 – Founding of L’Arche of Lorette; L’Arche is visited on May 16th by Jean Vanier who also conducts a conference in the parish hall.

1976 – May 22nd – 75th anniversary of the arrival of the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Hyacinthe in Lorette. The new rectory is built by contractor Marcel Hince.

1977 – The parish celebrates its centennial year and makes plans to renovate the church.

1980 – May 14th, the parish welcomes two Vietnamese families (Boat People).
– The Municipality of Taché celebrates its centennial.

1981 – June 14th – The parish celebrates Father Prescott’s 25th anniversary of priesthood.
– the Lorette Elementary School becomes Ecole Lagimodière and Dawson Trail Schools.

1983 – February 18th, Sister Simone Trudeau and the community celebrate her Silver Jubilee in teaching.
– June – The 40th anniversary of priesthood of Father Edouard Fontaine.
– August 24 – Father Bernard Bélanger becomes the tenth pastor of Lorette.

1984 – January 8 – first meeting of the Faith Program participants.
– September 16 – Pope John Paul II celebrates Mass at Birds Hill Park, MB. Johanne Grossman, of Ecole Lagimodière, winner of the provincial papal contest receives communion from the Pope. Jean-Baptiste Grégoire represents the parish as he too receives communion from the Holy Father.
– November – The trustees and the parish priest organize a Photo Album of all the families in the parish.
– November 24 – the first “Bière et Saynètes” evening is organized by the Comité Culturel de Lorette.
– November 25 – Official opening and blessing of the “Collège Régional Gabrielle Roy” in Ile-des-Chènes.

1985 – April 28 – Televised Mass celebrated in Notre Dame de Lorette parish.
– June – New gas furnace in church (cost $8,154).
– Construction of a lobby in the church (cost $32,000).
– November 12 – Information meeting in the parish hall regarding the Renew Program.
– November – Blessing of a new cross in the cemetery.
– November – Formation of a French Pastoral Council.
– December – First liturgy with children in the sacristy at the 11:00 Mass (French).

1986 – Construction of a washroom in the sacristy (first washroom built in the church after almost 100 years).
-July 28 – The Jean Baptiste & Lina Grégoire family celebrates the 100th anniversary of the arrival of François and Flore Grégoire on the present farm on river lot 4 in 1885. They received a Century Gate Farm Sign and a plaque from the Manitoba Historical society for a continuously operated farm by members of the same family.

1987 – Pastoral Project for the parish – commitment towards a pastoral endeavor to contribute $10,000 per year, for the next three year’s (rental of various meeting rooms in the Sisters of Saint-Joseph convent in Lorette).
-March 29 – Coffee house in honor of Father Bernard Bélanger as he celebrates 35 years of priesthood.
-August 22 – Celebration of the Desmarais family in Lorette with the launching of a book at a banquet.

1988 – January 4 – The first Pastoral Council is formed, replacing the Steering Committee which existed since February 4, 1986.
– Parish retreat from January 30 to February 3 by Father Georges Madore (in French).
– June 18 – Celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Caisse Populaire of Lorette.
– August 13 – Pro Life Walkathon Nation-Wide Relay Station (for Lorette 9km). 70 people participate in the walk from 8 p.m. to II p.m. in pouring rain.
– September – Start of the Nathanael Christian Ministry program for a period of three years (one weekend a month). Father Claude Blanchette who is responsible for Nathanael announces that the chosen candidates for the parish are Joseph Seewald and Bernadette Grégoire.
– December 4 – Book launching of the Souvenir and History of the Manaigre Family beginning in 1882.
– Renovations of the basement of the sacristy, ($4,543.13) painting of the rectory and varnishing of the church doors ($1,200).

1989 – Parish retreat from March 10 to 16 inclusively by Father Robert McDougall (in English).
– April 4 – Formation of the Catholic Women’s League.
– September 8 – Archbishop Antoine Hacault celebrates his 25th anniversary of ordination at the St. Boniface Cathedral.

2003 – October 5th, Dominic LaFleur joins our parish as a seminarian-internship. 

2004 – July 26th. Farewell celebration for Father Maurice Jeanneau, after twelve years of service in our parish.
– August 8: Father Armand Le Gal, OMI, becomes our twelfth pastor.

2005 – February: CWL of Lorette sponsors the first annual “Pro-Life Baby Shower” for Respect for Life Week.
– July 25: Dominic La Fleur is ordained deacon.

2006 – May 7: Ordination of Dominic La Fleur at the St. Boniface Cathedral.
– July 30: Farewell to Father Dominic LaFleur as he leaves for his first parish in St. Georges, MB

2007 – May 20: José Montepeque joins our parish as seminarian-internship.

2008 – April 30: Farewell to José Montepeque as he leaves for new adventures in his journey towards the priesthood.
– Parishioner John Kuban leaves for 39 days in Africa as a volunteer, to supervise building of wells as well as teach welding as part of Project Liberia with Lifewater International.
– A washroom was installed in the foyer of the church.

2009 – September 30: First visit of the new Archbishop, Albert Le Gatt, with priest and parishioners of the Seine River Deanery, starting with a mass celebrated in our church.

2011 – July 31, farewell to Father Le Gal after seven years of ministry in our parish.
– August 1, Patricia Danylchuk and George Rohulych are named Parish Life Directors with Father Gérald Michaud as priest moderator.
– A new flooring tile was installed in the foyer of the church.
– A new road now provides vehicle access to the cemetery

2012 – Jan 5, after George Rohulych ask to be liberated from his position, William Grossman is named to take the position.
-Church parking lot was repaired.

2013 – July 31, Coffee House in honor of Patricia Danylchuk, William Grossman and Father Michaud who have completed their mandate.
– August 1, Father Charles Fillion named thirteenth pastor of Lorette.
– Catechesis of the Good Shepherd begins in our parish at the beginning of November for children 3 to 6 years old.
– The ARISE program (Small faith sharing group) starts with Advent 2013 and will finish with Lent 2016.

2014 – March 2, Communion Breakfast sponsored by the Knights of Columbus, with net proceeds going towards the purchase of a defibrillator for the parish.
– June 21, Catholic Women’s League of Lorette celebrates 25 years with a special mass with Archbishop Le Gatt.
– We have three mentor couples preparing couples for marriage with the new Program called For Better and Forever.

2015 – March 8: Communion Breakfast sponsored by the Knights of Columbus, with net proceeds going towards the installation and purchase of a “Memorial Monument for the Unborn Child” for our parish.
– Maryanne Rumancik starts a Grief Support Group based on programs developed by Dr. Alan Wolfeit. It is offered in our parish and Deanery.
– We have new flooring in the church; new Columbarium of 60 niches; new audio-visual in the church.

2016 – Lighthouse Media kiosque and products are now in the library at the church.
-The Parish Picnic returns with great success.

2017 – Conrad Wyrzykowski, a man of dignity, compassion, faith and courage was honoured by the Catholic Foundation, Caritas, on April 20th 2017 at the Winnipeg Convention Centre. 
– Lucille Swait took her retirement after twenty years as our parish Administrative Assistance.
– October 1, Msgr Henri Perron, our parish’s eighth pastor, passed away at the age of 91.

Adjointes Administratives/Administrative Assistants :
Adèle Sarrasin     1991- 1992
Suzanne Dupuis     1993-1994
Laurette Simard     1993-1997
Lucille Swait     1997-2017
Rachelle LeComte     2002-2003
Monique Jeanson     2017-

Coordinatrices de la catéchèse /Catechetical co-ordinators :
Rolande Chernichan     1984-1995
Lucille Swait     1995-1997
Muriel Colette     1997-1998
Denise Reimer     1998-2000
Lisa Wiebe     2000-2002
Denise Reimer     2002-2003
Dominic LaFleur     2002-2003
Lisa Weibe     2004-2005
Lynne deRocquigny     2006-2011
Cécile Plante     2012-2016
Catherine Jeanson     2017-2018
Julie McLean     2018-

Coordinateurs Ministère Jeunesse/Youth Ministry Co-ordinators:
Jude Gosselin     1999-2002
Lindsay Hutchinson     2000-2001
Janelle Mondor     2001-2002
Yvonne Ediger     2002-2003
Rachelle Beaudry     2004-2006
Michelle Marchildon     2006-2010
Brenda Saltel    2008-2012
 Paula Granger     2011-2015
Alain Gratton     2013-2014
Nicholas Fillion     2014-2015
Katrina Jeanson     2016-

Close Menu